Super easy and super delicious recipes that will have beginners cooking with confidence.
The best way to learn how to cook is to actually start cooking. When you’re ready to set foot in the kitchen, the Super Easy Cookbook for Beginners offers the easiest, 5-ingredient recipes to teach you how to cook―while cooking!
Beyond basic cooking skills, this beginner’s cookbook gets you started by serving up simple, home-style recipes that require only 5 main ingredients or less. Alongside step-by-step guidance for kitchen techniques―plus useful tips like how to hold a knife―the Super Easy Cookbook for Beginners is the easiest recipe to make anyone a good cook.
From preparing ingredients to roasting a chicken, the Super Easy Cookbook for Beginners sets you up for success in the kitchen with:
- 120 easy, 5-ingredient recipes that use commonly found ingredients for hassle-free cooking
- Cooking skills that range from safety practices to storage rules, and explain key terms so that you know the difference between braising and caramelizing your food
- Kitchen tips that outline essential appliances along with staple pantry products to keep on hand
Get started with recipes like Zucchini Au Gratin or Spinach Baked Tilapia, and learn how easy cooking can be with the Super Easy Cookbook for Beginners.
From the Publisher
Get Started in the Kitchen with Super Simple, 5-Ingredient Recipes:
The Super Easy Cookbook for Beginners makes it easy to get started in the kitchen with recipes that use only five main ingredients-that means no long grocery shopping lists and minimal prep, too! Written for all level cooks, you don’t need any cooking experience to make the simple recipes in this book. Just follow the instructions and you will be on your way to wonderfully easy meals.
Set Up Your Kitchen:
Before you start cooking, you need some essential kitchen tools, necessary appliances, and staple ingredients to store in both your pantry and the refrigerator. This cookbook makes sure that with just a little preparation, you will be ready for this new cooking adventure.
Make Prep Easy:
5-ingredient recipes make it easy to whip up meals for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. There are also snacks, desserts, and a chapter on sauces, dressings, and staples.
These recipes are convenient and can be made in 30 minutes or less, in one-pot or one-pan, and in slow cookers. Plus, make-ahead recipes that you can store in the freezer save you even more time on busy nights.
Sample Recipe: Sweet and Spicy Baked Chicken Wings
Serves 4 / Prep time: 10 minutes / Cook time: 45 minutes
1. Preheat the oven to 425°F. Spray a large rimmed baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
2. In a large bowl, toss the wing pieces with the olive oil and seasoned salt. Spread the chicken out on the baking sheet.
3. Roast for 20 minutes, then turn the wings. Roast 20 to 25 minutes more, or until the wings are crispy.
4. In a large bowl, whisk together the pepper sauce, honey, and melted butter. Toss the baked wings in the sauce until well coated. Serve with dressing on the side, if desired. These wings can also be garnished with chopped fresh herbs if desired.
Restaurant wings are typically deep fried; baking chicken wings seals in the flavor and cuts down the fat and calories. I promise, these are still extra delicious. You can use this recipe to make different flavor wings, too. Instead of the pepper sauce, honey, and butter, toss the wings with 1/2 cup of your favorite BBQ or teriyaki sauce.
Nonstick cooking spray
3 pounds chicken wings, tips removed, flats and drumettes separated
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 tablespoon seasoned salt
3 tablespoons cayenne pepper sauce
3 tablespoons honey
2 tablespoons melted butter
Optional: ranch or blue cheese dressing